Friday 2 March 2012

Aaron Static / Rimshox

I haven't been able to post recently so sorry about that. Been writing my dissertation last minute...no sleep for the wicked. I'm pretty behind on what's been going on in the EDM world and my soundcloud dashboard has been untouched for a week or so but I've picked up on a few gems when I've had the chance. Love the original snow patrol track and this is an excellent job at a remix from A.Static...


This track has combined the uplifting elements of progressive house and some CHILLERstep by remixing a classic trance tune by Hazem Beltagui...don't know how but it has such a feel good goodness about it. Heard it on MrRevillz, a very underrated youtube music channel. Best bit of this track is that vocal chop at 1.25, fucking lav it

No comments:

Post a Comment