Wednesday 25 January 2012

Livewire / Vital / Netsky

Forthcoming on SA Digital, the same label that released that liquicity endorsed Dimension track in December, 'waiting for you' - Livewire. It's going to be a huge track when it's released in February. Tantrum desire vibes running through it and all...



I usually make it a rule that I won't embed mrsuicidesheeps picks but seeing as he just got his main channel restored after all the copyright bullshit, it's a good time for an exception. Defining future garage in 2012? Yer. Remix of Frou Frou by Vital...


I was playing through some music with a friend last night and decided this is in my top three dnb tracks of all time at the moment. Never embedded it on the old site so definitely want it up. Classic moosick from Netsky...


My mate just discovered you can get FL studio app on the I-Phone. For those of you who don't know FL studio (Fruity loops) is widely regarded as the best software for creating electronic music. Me wants it precious. Here's a link to some filthy dubstep I came across on beatport...it's not going to be everyone's cup of earl grey but if you're feeling naughty:  (Doesn't begin for 40 seconds or so for some reason) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QBUS19Hb8

No comments:

Post a Comment